Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Bingil Bay Home Designed for a Relaxed Lifestyle
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This as new' home (built 2016) is nestled up high and only a short stroll to beautiful Bingil Bay beach. Mission Beach's iconic township with its cafes and restaurants is only minutes away.
The home is on a huge 966m2 (1/4 acre) site which backs on to a rainforest corridor.
- State of the art Kitchen; Butlers Pantry; Island bench; Smeg appliances; views out over pool
- 2 spacious bedrooms downstairs with built-ins and split air-conditioning
- Open plan Living/Dining opens out to poolside patio and lush tropical gardens
- Master Bedroom and Ensuite upstairs with its own private balcony with sweeping island & Coral Sea vistas; World Heritage Rainforest views to nearby coastal hills
- Double Garage plus 9 x 8 m powered shed; Extensive cement driveways; colourful tropical garden beds throughout
- Finished in Polar White and with cool tiles throughout for relaxed tropical living
A Viewing is Highly Recommended for Qualified Buyers Wishing to Secure a Stunning Home in this Boating & Fishing Paradise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
966m² / 0.24 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.